Airline Road-Feeder Services
With over 30 years experience of airfreight linehaul, CFS operates from all major UK airports running to and from European hubs, specialising in Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Germany.
CFS is one of only a few British hauliers to be awarded “Regulated agent” status for haulage, ensuring the continuity in shipment security status of “known” or SPX cargo.
Choice of Mega roller bed trailers:
- Side, Rear and top loading options
- Loose load up to 4 x Q7 aircraft pallets
- Wide Load and Out of Gauge management
- ADR hazardous approval via in-house link to sea freight operator
Additional Service Details:
- Full 24/7 operational communications
- 365 day operations
- Direct collection ex. Agent or shipper
- Direct shipping from hub
Value added adhoc service:
- Double man
- Direct EDI link
- Full traffic management
To maintain such high levels of performance CFS employs a range of reliability measures to make sure your delivery gets there on time:
- All vehicles under 5 years old
- On site workshop for immediate maintenance
- Regular checks and services
- Full EU Roadside assistance
- Contingency planning and drivers
The safety of your delivery is paramount when in transit. CFS use a wide range of security measures designed to keep your load safe, and give you peace of mind.
- Fleetboard: Real-time GPS vehicle tracking system.
- Special anti theft truck locks
- Robbery Awareness Driver Training
- Level D Aviation Trained drivers
- Use of official truck stops